Google+ Followers

Monday, 22 November 2010

BT INFINITY RACE

You may already know about the "Race to Infinity" in which BT agrees to upgrade the broadband service for the first communities which register 1000 votes; Malvern has just been one of the first successes.
Apparently as our exchange has less than 1000 users we cannot achieve this requirement.
However if 75% of the people connected to the exchange register votes BT promises to engage with us about upgrading.
There are quite a lot of people in the Parish who need good broadband for business and working from home. So could I suggest that we all vote, and also ask friends and neighbours to vote. Maybe even register votes for neighbours who don't have computers?
It is straight forward, takes little time and can be found at www.racetoinfinity.bt.com
Votes can be placed up to the end of December and progress can be seen on the BT site.
Regards
Don

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To anyone involved with this
petition -

Please contact me as soon as possible as I may be able to help move this broadband issue forward or at least highlight various areas for concern and / or, other options that may mean you will not nesseerily have to rely on good old BT.

I have been in the telecoms industry for over a decade and since seeing a copy of this petition update displayed on the wall in the Plume of Feather pub I have carried out my own research in order to see if I can assist or provide options in anyway.

Please contact me at any time on -

jonlanuk@hotmail.com
07808904774

Kind regards

Jon

Anonymous said...

To anyone involved with the broadband petition.

I have been within the telecoms industry for over a decade and on seeing a print off of this petition on the wall of the Plume or Feather pub I have carried out my own research to see if I can help or provide guidance in anyway.

I believe I can certainly assist in providing an insight to certain areas of concern and also may be able to offer other options that may mean you will not be dependant on BT and as a result gain the required high speed broadband years before BT will actually implements the "promised" improvements.

Please contact me at any time using the following details.

jonlanuk@hotmail.com
Tel - 07808904774

Kind Regards

Jon

Anonymous said...

To anyone involved with the broadband petition.

I have been within the telecoms industry for over a decade and on seeing a print off of this petition on the wall of the Plume or Feather pub I have carried out my own research to see if I can help or provide guidance in anyway.

I believe I can certainly assist in providing an insight to certain areas of concern and also may be able to offer other options that may mean you will not be dependant on BT and as a result gain the required high speed broadband years before BT will actually implements the "promised" improvements.

Please contact me at any time using the following details.

jonlanuk@hotmail.com
Tel - 07808904774

Kind Regards

Jon