It could be faster, better or even at all. Is this your situation?
Recent discussions (9 – 18 5 2009) with Joel Killer, Economic Development Officer MHDC, has established that the problem of poor quality Broadband access within the Parish is being given some attention by BT.
BT might consider some local boosting within selected areas of the exchange footprint. The parish exchange is an unfortunate shape, but if clusters of Broadband users (or potential users) could be identified this may be the first step to improvement.
You can help this process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your information.
- Your Name,
- Postal address, including postcode.
- Email address.
- Telephone service provide.
- Internet service provider,
- Your Grid reference. (six digit ) begins SO xxxxxx (this will help to narrow down your location)
- Give an indication of your present speed.
You can obtain your broadband speed from http://www.speedtest.net/ (be patient!)
Look here for your grid reference http://getamap.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/getamap/frames.htm?mapAction=gaz&gazName=p&gazString=CASTLEMORTON)